Rue D'Arenberg 18, Belgium 1000, Brussels
Hotel Hubert is a new designer hotel in the centre of Brussels, located in front of the St. Hubert Royal Galleries and only a few minutes’ walk from Grand Place and Brussels Central Station.
Hubert likes to shake things up and focus on what really matters for his guests. Like fast and easy-going online check-in and check-out options with no more queues, pleasant hosts to genuinely assist all guests, or different choices for breakfast.
Hubert has 100 rooms, all with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, high-definition TV flatscreens, safety deposit box, a private modern bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, specially designed toiletries and full-length mirror.
The lobby bar is open from 7 am to 11 pm and Grab&Go mini-shop is available in the lobby 24/7.
A Virtual Concierge is also at guests’ disposal if they wish to explore on their own what Brussels has to offer.
The hotel shares its ground floor with The Foodmaker, where guests can enjoy healthy breakfast and lunch menus.
Buffet breakfast is another option for 15 Euro.
A wonderful vintage Food Truck opens in the evening for a memorable experience and tasty gourmet hotdogs.
- Dog bed
- Food & Water bowls
- Pet relief area
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Additional 17.50 euro pet fee charged per stay.
- Service animals are exempt of pet fees and dog size allowance policies.
- Pets must be restrained on a leash or carrier at all public areas.
- Pets may not be left unattended in the room for more than 4 hours.
- In case of damages incurred by pets, additional charges apply.
- Aggressive pets are not allowed.