Rue Paul Spaak 15, Elsene / Ixelles, Belgium 1000, Brussels
Qbic Brussels hotel can be found in Ixelles, one of Brussels’ most diverse neighborhoods and just south of the city center. From cafes, pubs, and cocktail bars, to popular restaurants, galleries, concept stores, and big brand shopping, whatever you’re looking for in your Brussels city break, we are sure you’ll find it amongst the sprinkling of hipsters and locals alike!
- Dog bed
- Food & Water bowls
- Pet shop
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pet grooming services
- Dog walking services
- Pet sitting services
- Additional 20 GBD pet fee charged per night.
- Qbic Hotel Brussels City allows dogs of all sizes. Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should Qbic Hotel Brussels City request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden.
- Qbic Hotel Brussels City reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.