25hours Hotel Terminus Nord
12 Boulevard de Denain, 10th arr., France 75010, Paris
The City of Love has plenty on offer for its visitors.
Whether it’s classic sightseeing or a trip along or on the Seine, the 25hours Hotel Terminus Nord is the ideal starting point from which to explore the city.
The hotel is situated directly opposite the Gare du Nord train station.
If you’re arriving in Paris by train, all you have to do is cross the station forecourt and you’re already at the entrance to the hotel.
Once you get to your room, you’ll see for yourself: Montmartre’s Sacré-Coeur is not far away. Popular sights such as the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and the Arc de Triomphe can also be easily reached thanks to the central location by the Gare du Nord train station.
And if you want to know the quickest or most picturesque way of getting somewhere, simply ask a member of staff at Reception who will be happy to help.
- Dog bed
- Food & Water bowls
- Pet shop
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pet grooming services
- Dog walking services
- Pet sitting services
- Additional 20 euro pet fee charged per pet.
- 25hours Hotel Terminus Nord allows dogs of all sizes. Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should 25hours Hotel Terminus Nord request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden.
- 25hours Hotel Terminus Nord reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.