25hours Hotel Berlin Bikini
Budapester Str. 40, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, Berlin 10787 , Germany
In Berlin’s relaxed living room, lions and giraffes meet city legends and explorers.
The listed Bikini building is home to the 25hours Hotel Bikini Berlin with a direct view to the Zoologischen Garten to the north and West Berlin’s hallmark to the south.
The creative team from Studio Aisslinger plays with the contrasts and unites them to create a unique urban jungle.
The lobby with a reception, a hammock lounge, a kiosk, an in-house bakery, and the guest rooms with a view of the Kaiser-Wilhelm memorial church ooze the raw, unpolished charm of the Berlin creative scene.
The rooms facing the zoo, as well as the jungle sauna with a view of monkeys and elephants, the restaurant NENI Berlin on the roof, and the Monkey Bar with a spectacular roof terrace all offer an excellent view of the tranquil park at the heart of Berlin.
- Dog bed
- Food & Water bowls
- Pet shop
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pet grooming services
- Dog walking services
- Pet sitting services
- Additional 20 euro pet fee charged per pet.
- 25hours Hotel Bikini allows dogs of all sizes. Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should 25hours Hotel Bikini request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden.
- 25hours Hotel Bikini reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.