25hours Hotel Düsseldorf Das Tour
Louis-Pasteur-Platz 1, Stadtmitte, Düsseldorf 40211, Germany
L‘ amour toujours – a very special liaison in the new Düsseldorf district Le Quartier Central: The major Rhine city of Düsseldorf and its proximity to France inspired the Swedish creative team, Stylt Trampoli, to weave German engineering and French artistic flair into a holistic concept for the 25hours Hotel Das Tour.
Highlights include the restaurant and bar. The Paris Club extends over two storeys. The restaurant on the 16th floor is the place to meet for lunch or dinner.
Visitors to the 17th-floor bar enjoy a spectacular view of Düsseldorf while sampling our range of French highballs.
The rooms? Languorous, artistic charm and warm hues in the French Chambres, or straightforward design and clear colors in the German Rooms. The two worlds collide in the Melange Suites. The spa on the 14th floor offers a similarly breathtaking view.
Travelers and locals will find a French café, a kiosk, and a bike shop on the ground floor.
- Dog bed
- Food & Water bowls
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pet shop
- Additional 20 euro pet fee charged per pet.
- 25hours Hotel Das Tour allows dogs of all sizes. Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should 25hours Hotel Das Tour request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden.
- 25hours Hotel Das Tour reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.