25hours Hotel Frankfurt The Goldman
Hanauer Landstraße 127, Ostend, Frankfurt 60314 , Germany
The 25hours Hotel Frankfurt The Goldman is located on Hanauer Landstraße in Frankfurt’s creative east end.
Modern architecture carves out its place here alongside industrial memorials.
Night owls encounter business travelers, big city adventurers meet urban pilgrims.
Local legends and international celebrities, above all the famous director from the neighborhood, Ardi Goldman, gives the splash of color in the districts its multi-faceted personality.
Under the direction of the Frankfurt-based artists Michael Dreher and Delphine Buhro, two worlds have been created with vastly differing lifestyles. The Western Sector is home to personalized, playful rooms with a romantic touch.
The cool Eastern Sector oozes the raw charm of the UN Headquarters in New York. The Oost Bar can be a lounge, a bar, or a stage for local artists.
At the Goldman Restaurant, stylish ambience meets an honest cuisine of the highest standards.
- Dog bed
- Food & Water bowls
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pet shop
- Additional 20 euro pet fee charged per pet.
- 25hours Hotel The Goldman allows dogs of all sizes. Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should 25hours Hotel The Goldman request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden.
- 25hours Hotel The Goldman reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.