25hours Hotel Hamburg HafenCity
Überseeallee 5, HafenCity, Germany 20457, Hamburg
The port and the sea. Industry and romance. Cabins and logbooks.
The Port of Hamburg with its overseas shipping containers and the mighty Elbe river doesn’t just provide a backdrop for the 25hours Hotel Hamburg HafenCity; they are all part of it.
The Hamburg-based Stephen Williams Associates, in cooperation with Eventlabs, storyteller Markus Stoll, and set designer Conni Kotte were all responsible for the interior design.
In the central HafenCity district, guests can quench their thirst for travel in their rooms. Sailors’ yarns and history of the port included.
The ground floor of the 25hours Hotel HafenCity aspires to be a living room for the whole neighborhood and can be a relaxed lounge or a bustling bar, depending on the time of day.
The restaurant Heimat serves your favorite dishes made from responsibly-sourced ingredients.
- Dog bed
- Food & Water bowls
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pet shop
- Additional 20 euro pet fee charged per pet.
- 25hours Hotel HafenCity allows dogs of all sizes. Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should 25hours Hotel HafenCity request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden.
- 25hours Hotel HafenCity reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.