8, Tim. Vassou, Athens, Athens 11521, Greece
A Cycladic Heaven in a bustling city, not far from the center of Athens.
It is a pleasure to welcome you and offer the best services in our elegant rooms so as to make you feel at home.
Enjoy an unforgettable island-like experience on our rooftop “Mavili Beach” between the 1st of May and 31st of October.
A 7-minute walk from Ambelokipi metro station, this hip hotel is 3 km from Syntagma Square and 5 km from the Acropolis of Athens.
Laid-back rooms feature free Wi-Fi and minifridges, as well as sitting areas, and tea and coffee making facilities. Suites add living rooms; upgraded suites have whirlpool tubs. Room service is available.
A breakfast buffet and limited parking are complimentary.
Additional amenities include a colorful bar/restaurant and a meeting room.
- Dog bed
- Dog toy
- Dog towel
- Food & Water bowls
- Poop bags
- Dog walking services
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pet grooming services
- Pet shop
- Pet sitting services
- Pets stay at no extra charge at Alexandros.
- Alexandros allows dogs of all sizes. Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Alexandros allows a maximum of one pet per room.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should Alexandros request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden. Alexandros reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.
Check here all related regulations and info for Greece