Selina Athens Theatrou
Plateia Theatrou 18, Greece, Athens 105 52, Greece
Recharge, stay productive, discover the buzzing nightlife, and the local trendy hotspots!
Enjoy Selina’s beautifully designed rooms and explore Athens in a whole new way.
Situated in Theater Square, where Athens’ first stone-built theatre functioned during the 19th century, Selina Theatrou Athens allows guests to experience the magic of the city like a local. Whether it’s the food market, the ancient ruins, buzzing nightlife, or the local trendy hotspots, you’ll never be more than a 10-minute walk from the action.
As well as up-cycled furniture and locally-curated art murals, our on-site features include a rooftop bar-restaurant, a cafe, a comfortable workspace, a wellness center, and a cinema room. Stretch out at an early morning rooftop yoga and meditation session before tucking into a tasty brunch on-site.
Explore the ancient ruins, Varvakios market, or join one of our local tours before heading back to Selina for a drink at the bar. From our ever-changing program of events to resident DJ sets, and authentic Greek cuisine- we’ve got you!
- Dog bed
- Dog toy
- Dog towel
- Food & Water bowls
- Poop bags
- Dog walking services
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pet grooming services
- Pet shop
- Pet sitting services
- Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date.
- You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should Selina request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden.
- Selina reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.