Selina Centavrus Pelion
Makrinitsa (epar. odos Makrinitsas - Ano Volou), Pelion, Greece 24280, Pelion
At the entrance of Makrinitsa above the town of Volos, lies Selina Centavrus Pelion.
Sophisticated and rich in culture, it’s no wonder that Centavrus Pelion was believed to be the vacation destination of choice for ancient Greek gods.
Our complex of traditional 19th-century mansions features a cafe, wellness center, indoor movie room, Mediterranean restaurant, and a rooftop terrace, perfect for taking in unbeatable views over a locally brewed beer!
Start your day on a hike to Mount Pelion or pop over to Makrinitsa, a neighboring town celebrated for its culinary history.
Dig into traditional dishes like mezes and tsipouro or soak up local culture at the Museum of Folk Art and History of Pelion, just a 15 minute walk away.
Back at Selina, restore your mind in a meditation workshop, stretch out with some yoga, or dance till dawn at one of our live music events.
- Dog bed
- Dog toy
- Dog towel
- Food & Water bowls
- Poop bags
- Dogs allowed beaches
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pets stay at no extra charge at Selina Athens.
- Selina Athens allows dogs of all sizes. Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Selina allows a maximum of one pet per room.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should Selina request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden. Selina reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.
Check here all related regulations and info for Greece