25hours Hotel Zurich Langstrasse
Langstrasse 150, Aussersihl, Switzerland 8004, Zurich
Red high heels and fishnet stockings, ties, and tailor-made suits – worlds collide at the junction between the lively Langstrasse and the ultra-modern Europaallee.
Business meetings take place during the day, and in the evenings, the neon lights flicker above the bars.
Inspired by the contrasts between banking and the red-light district, between art and capitalism, the designer Werner Aisslinger and his team see the 25hours Hotel Zurich Langstrasse created a self-contained microcosm. Regularly changing resident artists ensure a steady flow of creative input.
At the heart of the 25hours Hotel Langstrasse is the ground floor, home to the Cinchona Bar and NENI. Here, Zurich natives and urban explorers can meet for an Oriental lunch or dinner – and for a digestif afterward.
The 170 rooms are comfortable sanctuaries with design elements inspired by themes from the red light district, the bourgeoisie, or the world’s penthouses.
- Dog bed
- Food & Water bowls
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pet shop
- Additional 20 euro pet fee charged per pet.
- 25hours Hotel Langstrasse allows dogs of all sizes. Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should 25hours Hotel Langstrasse request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden.
- 25hours Hotel Langstrasse reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.