25hours Hotel Zurich West
Pfingstweidstrasse 102, Escher Wyss, Switzerland 8005, Zurich
Formerly an industrial area, now with new clubs, global companies, contemporary museums – the neighborhood surrounding the 25hours Hotel Zurich West thrives on change.
To Alfredo Häberli, it is a location that deserves a special splash of color.
The designer from Zurich is known for his designs for Alias, Camper, Iittala, Luceplan, Vitra, and Moroso. He came up with the entire interior design concept. He combines new and classic design elements, creates color worlds and illustrations in the rooms in juxtaposition with the modern setting.
The central bar in the lobby is a marketplace for hotel guests, locals, and the neighborhood’s scene kids. During the day, it offers workspaces and a relaxed atmosphere for meetings. For lunch at noon, after work for a drink, pre-drinking before going clubbing, and everything in-between.
Always included: The view over the little Hard Turm Park and the terrace during summer.
- Dog bed
- Food & Water bowls
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pet friendly coffees
- Additional 20 euro pet fee charged per pet.
- 25hours Hotel West allows dogs of all sizes. Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should 25hours Hotel West request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden.
- 25hours Hotel West reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.