Qbic Hotel London City
42 Adler Street, Tower Hamlets, London E1 1EE, United Kingdom
Our East London hotel is on the footsteps of the City of London and at the heart of what is London’s most lively square mile with some of the city’s best street food, art galleries, boutiques, creative businesses, and nightlife, all glued together with local people who make it more than just a tourist spot.
- Dog bed
- Food & Water bowls
- Pet shop
- Pet friendly coffees
- Pet friendly restaurants
- Pet grooming services
- Dog walking services
- Pet sitting services
- Additional 20 GBD pet fee charged per pet.
- Qbic Hotel London City allows dogs of all sizes. Other types of animals, such as cats, small mammals, birds, or reptiles are not allowed.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date. You agree to obtain and provide a health record booklet from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet at any time should Qbic Hotel London City request this information from you.
- Aggressive pets are strictly forbidden.
- Qbic Hotel London City reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy, disruptive, or aggressive.
- Pets must be restrained in all public areas of the hotel at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.